Your replacement for the FOX Fantasy Auto game.
Pick 5 Drivers Each Week
Score Fantasy Points
Play for FREE!
1st Place Wins
$0in Cold Hard Cash!
It’s All About Finish Points and Place Differential.
How Drivers Score Points
- Points based on finish
- +/- 2 points for place differential
- Extra points for winning and leading laps
Slingshot Fantasy Auto Contest
FREEFull year of Fantasy NASCAR fun
Free to Play!
Cash Prize Available
How Many Drivers Do I Pick?
For each points-paying race, every team will submit a roster of 5 drivers while staying within a $50,000 salary cap.
Complete Contest Rules
- This contest is completely FREE to sign up and play. Players are limited to one team each. Any person that creates multiple teams with alternate email accounts are subject to deletion, as is to any league that that person creates. Deletion will be decided by the administrator.
- The Slingshot Fantasy Auto Contest runs from February 18, 2018 through November 18, 2018. Only NASCAR’s 36 points-paying races during that time are used in this contest.
- For each points-paying race (36 in 2018), all drivers will be set at a certain salary that is determined using their recent performance in NASCAR as well as their recent performance at that particular track. These salaries will be posted on the Monday before the race is scheduled to run (possibly Tuesday if the Entry List is delayed).
- Each team will submit a “Roster” of five total drivers that, when added together, do not exceed the $50,000 salary cap. All rosters will be posted for public view after the race has started (posting times may vary).
- Picks are due at the scheduled green flag for every points-paying race. That time will be listed on the “Submit Picks” page. It is recommended that you submit a roster before the closing time.
- If the race is delayed until the next day, you will be able to submit picks until the next scheduled green flag. If the race is just being delayed for a few hours, the submission page will remain closed after it’s original scheduled closing, unless the administrator extends the period (an email will be sent notifying teams of this).
- You can change your roster as many times as you want in a given week before the submission page closes. Once the “Submit Picks” page locks, you cannot change your roster.
- Each team must submit a new roster for each race–there is no carry-over. If a team does not submit a roster, the team will score zero points for that race.
- Five drivers must be selected for each roster, no more, no less. If a roster is submitted with more or less than five drivers, it will be declared invalid.
- Each “Roster” will accumulate fantasy points in each of the 36 Sprint Cup points-paying races during the 2018 season, starting with the Daytona 500. The total of these fantasy points will equal to that team’s “Weekly Score.”
- Drivers will earn a team points based on their finishing position in each race. A 1st-place finish earns 80 fantasy points, a 2nd-place finish earns 78 fantasy points, etc. A 40th-place finish earns 2 fantasy points.
- Drivers will earn (or lose) 2 fantasy points per position gained (or lost) from his/her official qualifying position. If qualifying is cancelled, the official starting lineup supplied by NASCAR will be used to determine qualifying position. If a driver qualifies in a position and then has to go to the rear of the field at the start of the race (such as for an engine change, etc.) his/her official qualifying position will still be the original spot unless the time is disqualified by NASCAR.
- The driver that wins the race will earn twenty (20) additional fantasy points.
- If a driver leads a lap, he/she will earn one (1) additional fantasy point.
- If a drivers leads the most laps, he/she will earn five (5) additional fantasy points.
- There will not be fantasy points awarded for Stage finishes.
- Any penalties accrued by a driver or team will not be considered in this fantasy game.
- Teams will earn fantasy points based on how the drivers picked each race finish, not the car number. It is the player’s responsibility to make sure that the drivers they pick are all participating in the race. Any driver that does not start the race will score zero (0) fantasy points. If a relief driver takes over for another driver mid-race, the driver that started the race will score the fantasy points.
Standings Calculation & Prizes
- Each team will earn fantasy points based on the “Scoring” rules above. All scores for each team will be added together for a cumulative total (“Standings”), which will be updated after each points-paying race.
- The team with the highest cumulative total of points after the season is complete will win $200. This is for the ONE team with the highest cumulative total of points on the Overall Standings, NOT for the 1st-place teams in Private Leagues.
- If there is a tie among teams for prize money for any Overall Prizes, the prizes will be split evenly between the teams.
- “Standings” will also be calculated for each private league purely for competitiveness. They will be calculated the same way as described above, but only for the teams in that particular private league.
- SEGMENTS: “Standings” will also be calculated for Overall and Leagues for 3 separate segments. Those segments will be broken down as such: “Spring Segment” (Races 1 through 13), “Summer Segment” (Races 14 through 26), and “Playoffs” (Races 27 through 36). There are no prizes for being the top team in a segment.
- Teams are eligible to either create and/or join private leagues so that they have the opportunity to compete against their friends.
- The option to create or join a private league will be available when signing up for the game.
- When creating a private league, the league administrator will set a password. This password will be used for other players to join the private league.
- When joining a private league, a team will enter the password created by the administrator when prompted.
- Private leagues must have at least 15 members by the start of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season or they are at risk of being deleted.
- Click here to see all Private Leagues and memberlists currently created for the 2018 season.