Fantasy NASCAR 4×4
Prize amounts are determined based on the amount of participating teams in the game. The higher number of teams registered, the higher the prizes will be. The prize amounts listed will be updated as the start of the game nears, and will not decrease–only increase. The “Prize Pot” referenced is calculated by taking the number of registered teams multiplied by $15.00. The prize winners of the amounts listed below will be determined by using the rules in the “Standing Calculation” section of the rules.
*the number of teams registered will be shown and updated as we get closer to Daytona so you have an idea of what the prizes will be*
1st Place = $397.50
2nd Place = $198.75
3rd Place = $79.50
All prizes will be disbursed via check or PayPal after the 2017 NASCAR season has ended.
Overall League Rules
- The entry fee is $15.00 per team. There is no limit on the number of teams that a player registers.
- Each team will select 4 different drivers to establish a “Roster” along with 4 different races that they wish their “Roster” to score points at.
- Each team will earn fantasy points from all 4 drivers on their “Roster” BUT ONLY during the 4 points-paying races that the team selects. This means you will earn points for all 4 drivers during all 4 races that you choose. These scores are then added together for your total on the “Leaderboard.”
- Team registrations and rosters/race selections cannot be changed once submitted. The deadline for entry is February 26, 2017 at 1:00 pm ET. All team rosters/race selections will be posted after the Daytona 500.
- If a driver on your team misses a race (or multiple), your team will receive fantasy points based on the replacement driver’s finish.
- Each “Roster” will accumulate fantasy points in each of the 4 Sprint Cup points-paying races that were chosen when registering.
- RESTRICTOR PLATE BONUS: If a team chooses one or more restrictor plate races to score points at, the team will receive sixty (60) bonus fantasy points. Each team can only receive the bonus once, meaning if you select 2 plate races you only get 60 fantasy points, not 120. Those restrictor plate races are: #01 – Daytona, #10 – Talladega, #17 – Daytona 2, #31 – Talladega 2
- Drivers will receive points based on their finishing position in each race. A 1st-place finish earns 80 fantasy points, a 2nd-place finish earns 78 fantasy points, etc. A 40th-place finish earns 2 fantasy points.
- The car number that wins the race will receive fifteen (15) additional fantasy points.
- If a car number leads any number of laps in a race, it will receive one (1) additional fantasy point.
- If a car number leads the most laps in a race, it will receive ten (10) additional fantasy points. If two or more car numbers tie for the most laps led, they will all receive the ten (10) additional fantasy points.
- The car number that wins the pole for each race will receive five (5) additional fantasy points. If qualifying is rained out or cancelled, the car number starting 1st for the race will receive the fantasy points.
- If a car number wins the race from the pole, it will receive an additional five (5) fantasy points.
- Any penalties accrued by a driver or team will not be considered in this fantasy game.
Standings Calculation & Prize Tiebreaker Procedures
- Each team will earn fantasy points based on the “Scoring” rules above, but only in the 4 races that the team designates. All scores for each team will be added together for a cumulative total (“Standings”), which will be updated after each points-paying race.
- If there is a two-way tie for “1st Place,” the 1st and 2nd Place prize shall be added together and split evenly among the two teams. The team in the Standings with the next highest score (after the first two) will then receive the 3rd Place prize. If there is a tie with that score, those teams shall split the 3rd Place prize evenly.If three or more teams tie for the highest cumulative score (1st place), the total prize fund (85% of the Prize Pot) will be split evenly among the teams.If there is an established sole 1st Place winner, and then a tie for 2nd Place, the teams tied for 2nd place shall split the 2nd and 3rd Place prizes evenly, and there will be no other winners.If there is an established sole 1st Place winner, an established sole 2nd Place winner, and there are teams tied for 3rd Place, those teams shall evenly split the 3rd Place prize.
THIS IS A GAME OF SKILL. WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE CRITERIA SET FORTH WITHIN THE GAME RULES. To enter any game on FantasyRacingOnline.net, you must be a person at least 18 years of age or older and located in a state, territory, or province in which participation in these games is unrestricted by law. Void where prohibited by law.